Internal memory and RAM, these are the two things which go low after sometime in any android phone (mostly in lower specification models) and performance of the phone drops. The problem of low RAM and internal memory which lead to phone running out of storage warning is very prominent in Chinese phones. To deal with this problem, you need to free up the RAM and Internal storage. No App can really help in boosting performance so don’t fall for those which promise to increase RAM. Here I am telling some manual techniques to free RAM and internal storage which actually works.
To free up Internal Storage:
1. Uninstall Apps that you don’t use.
2. Move Apps to SD card. Some apps cannot be moved so let them be there for this time or Root your phone to gain authority to move/uninstall any App that comes pre-installed on your phone.
3. If you do not want to root your phone then look for Apps like Chrome, Twitter etc. and Uninstall their updates. You can free around 300mb just by uninstalling the updates of these Apps.
4. Clear cache of each App on your phone. Facebook and Gmail App can have heavy size cache blocking internal storage.
To free up RAM:
You cannot do much here as Android is designed to utilize more RAM and free up whenever any App need it. However if you App starts to show Low RAM warning and then crash then its time to do this:
1. Go to System Settings > Developer Options and then Select Animation Off for these three options: Window animation scale, Transition animation scale and Animator duration scale.
Now this will turn off some of the fancy animations in GUI but overall its not much a noticable change in viewing experience but you do get extra around 100mb of free RAM which was earlier blocked by these animations.