We have heart about incident in which people died inside car when they fell asleep inside car with AC on and not because of any car accident because the car was parked and still. They died because of silent killer called carbon monoxide. In order to make AC work, engine was kept started all the time and since car was stationary, the exhaust fumes did not went away from the car but stayed around the car. Smoke from car exhaust contains carbon monoxide in huge amount. If there was a minor leak in exhaust (which is always present in old cars), there must be lots of exhaust fumes collected under the hood which then entered the car cabin. Car cabin is not 100% air tight and there are some holes under the dashboard for wiring and some coolant pipe for heater in HVAC system to pass from dashboard to the engine compartment. Problem with carbon monoxide is and why it is called silent killer because it has no smell and no colour. This arises for a need of early detection of this gas to prevent any accident. Carbon Monoxide Detectors are just there for this purpose but hardly anyone would install it in a car. I would say it won’t be necessary to install it in every car but anyone who spends a lot of time in car with AC on and windows rolled up should definitely install these. Garages where auto repair work is carried on and any place where natural fuel is burnt should install the carbon monoxide detectors for safety reasons. Also in homes where fireplace is used for heating room must use these too because burning of coal and wood will also release quite a lot of carbon monoxide.
Android BSNL cat cat2017 CFL Compact fluorescent lamp Gadgets IIM inkjet ipad project management software MBA mobile Monetization ms office online team collaboration tools Photoshop printer project management software project management tools repair SEO smartphone tablet VBlog whatsapp WiMAX word wrike YouTube